Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Camping in Doheny

Every year Matt has a camp out with the 5th and 6th graders at our church, but we have finaly gotten smart and got an extra night just for us! We camped the nights of Aug 17th and 18th and it was wonderful! The boys did great and it was actually very relaxing, which I was not expecting! Trey got to fly his first kite which was SUPER EXCITING! Afterward he just kept saying "Go fai kai". And I think Dax got used to the sand and didn't have to eat it all the time anymore. The dogs loved it too. They got to come the 2nd night. It si too bad doheny isn't a dog beach though. They love to go in the water and it is so sad when we can't let them. One time they thought we said ok and they took off to the beach. whoops! I don't think the lifeguards saw. They had a few seconds of joy and then their hearts were broken as we yelled at them to come back.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: