Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Taking Off the Training Wheels

Day 1
Taking off the training wheels
Asking Daddy to put them back on...
Daddy said "no", so trying to do it himself...


But he did it when I bribed him with ice cream! Daddy held him but he could balance a few seconds on his own! (Sorry, not a great video. The others are too large)


Day 2
Much more happy now!
Getting a little better!

Day 3
Showing off at Nonnie and Grandpa's house.
He can go around the cul-de-sac almost independently but occasionally bumps into the curb going around the corners.
Can stop by himself

Day 4
I dont have pictures, but he rode around the big circle at Nonnie and Grandpa's park all by himself! So he is now independent if its flat and fairly straight, and as long as he doesn't have to start by himself!
YAY! Great Job Trey!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: