Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Chapmans Are Here!

My sister and her family are back from Peru and they stayed here for 1 month! They leave tomorrow to go back to thir new home in Lima, but they got to stay with us for a week. Trey loved playing with his cousins Ellie (Eyee) and Josiah (Jojo) , Auntie (Antee) and Uncle John (fuhdjsf). We will miss them a lot but are excited to go visit in November!

Here is a picture of Heather, John and Dax


Grandpa loves his grandkids too. Trey and Eliana.


Josiah is so old now he looks like a little boy rather than a baby. And he loves to smile!


Heather and I got to go to lunch with our midwife Lisa, whom we love and would recommend to anyone who wants to have the best experience ever during pregnancy and delivery of your baby!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: