Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Fun with Friends

Charlie and Linda and their 2 kids Kristina and Markus came to visit this weekend! We rode bikes to Doheny, played at Mother's Beach (the dirtiest beach anywhere I think!), went to the "Replacement Javier's" in Laguna, got all the kids clothes wet from playing in the ocean, and had a great time! Trey is really going to miss hanging out with Stina and Markus!

Isn't this a great picture Matt got of them?
Nobles

Here is a not so great one of us. Its getting harder to get everyone to look at the camera!
Sathers and Nobles


Especially when there are a lot of us!


This one of Trey is special just for my PT friends!!!!
It must be in the genes!

LAGUNA BEACH
Trey (2)...Kristina (5)....Markus (3)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: