OK, so today I am the fastest blogger ever! We cleaned up after the party, put the kids down, and Matt is fast asleep next to me. So I check my email, checked friends' blogs, and then realized I could blog myself! So I am, YAY!
Dax's party went great and God gave us a HUGE blessing by holding the rain off. So we were able to be outside, the kids played on the trampoline and water slide (without water) and it was great! Praise God!
Dax really liked his cupcake (unlike Trey who just cried when we gave him his first cake because it was way too far past naptime poor guy. So Mommy learned and did better this time :) ). It took Dax a while to eat any of it, he just kept playing with it and mushing it between his fingers. But eventually, after Matt pushed some into his mouth, he realized it tasted good too so he ate! And he ate well, but it was a big one so later it ended up on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment