Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Texas (Oct 12-18)

I cant believe I took so long to catch up on our blog! Well, I guess I can believe it. I have been super busy and feeling sick from pregnancy. So that's my excuse and Im using it! So this is the first blog from back in Oct. It might take me a while to get up to date but at least I started.

So there are a lot of pictures from this trip. We went to Texas for a week for our annual vacation with the Bridghams and Arreguins. This time there were 6 adults and 6 kids! Crazy!

The airport and "big plane!"...
Going to the aquarium
Playing in the hot tub
Craziness in the car

The fair

Each of the 6 kiddos

The texans

Out for Jen's Birthday...with no kids!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: