OK Tara, this is or you. Although... I have a feeling all these blogs are just for you guys because I don't think anyone else reads them! :) I'll do my best but me memory is so bad I might have to make some up.
20 years ago: 1988. I was 10, just started 5th grade at Stoneybrooke Christian School (transferred from a public school because my mom got a teaching job there so we could attend for free). So probably had no friends yet. Had been playing bobby sox softball for 5 years by now, going to Coast Hills Church and getting HUGE candy bars every week in Sunday School!
10 years ago: 1998. 20 years old. Just transferred from Orange Coast Community College to APU. Was playing volleyball and living in my first apartment with my APU roomates. Having lots of fun! My body was the strongest it has ever been and I also weighed the most I ever have- 155lbs.
5 years ago: 2003. Married for 2 years. In my 2nd year of graduate school at Chapman. In school F/T, 5 days a week, studying all evening, going to bed late. Commuting 30+min each way. Matt would have dinner ready for me when I got home. In very bad shape physically, my neck hurt from looking down at my books so much and I had undiagnosed stomach ulcers from the stress. But also having fun! Studying and hanging out with my buddies Tricia, Maria, Sam, Cindy, and Amy. All day every day.
3 years ago: 2005. 5 months pregnant with Trey and working full time at Ocean PT. Past the morning sickness so probably just a little more tired than usual at the end of the day. Matt Im sure still had dinner ready when I got home these days. Loving being pregnant, probably just found out he was a boy so starting to make plans. Living in the B&C while it was being remodeled, and then we moved into our current place.
1 year ago: Sept 27, 2007. 9 Months pregnant with Dax, and 5 days away from delivering. Feeling very big, stretched, uncomfortable, and done being pregnant.
Today: Went to breakfast at Fisherman's Warf on the pier with Dax, Grammy, and Grandpa. Trey spent last night with Papa and Nana. Came home, gave the kids lunch, put them to bed, and we took a nap too! Now Matt is playing poker with his church buddies and Im just hangin. Probably do the blog then read until I cant keep my eyes open anymore (which could be by 9.)
Tomorrow: Early to church to set up by 8, go look at a house that went up for sale in our neighborhood but that is also way overpriced, then possibly to Joey and Elsa's for Sunday Family Night (which we haven't had almost all summer due to busy schedules!)
In 1 year: Sept 2009. Hopefully have a newborn, which would make us a family of 5! Hopefully live in our own house, on a cul-de-sac, with a big yard. Trey and Dax will be asleep and we will be up with the baby, keeping him (I mean "the baby") quiet and maybe watching The Office, Grey's Anatomy, or Prison Break.
Wow that took forever. Now Im either going to read How We Love by Milan and Kay Yerkovich, or watch Friends until my hubby comes home or until I fall asleep :)
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment