Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

How the Boys are Changing

Whoops!
Dax is getting close to not needing bottles anymore! He still likes them but sometimes would rather play with them and squeeze the nipple.Cute brothers holding hands watching a video
Trey doesn't only like baseball, I think he likes any sport with a ball!
Dribbling

Dax has started walking pushing toys! How exciting! He started it with Nonnie last weekend :)

OK...so, this is the best video I got, but the were a bunch of times Trey was hitting the ball but I didn't get them on video. He could get more pitches if we had a catcher. And it was too hard to be the catcher and the videographer. So I stopped. But he was probably making contact about 20% of the time. What a champ.

No comments: