This is our new water slide! I bought it for Dax's birthday party but we wanted to try it out first so we had it up for 5 days and the kids loved it. I found it on craigslist for 150 bucks, which I think was a great deal since for Trey's b-day we spent $60 on a bounce house and only had it for a few hours. We should be able to use this for hopefully at least a few years.
It is really cool. If we just let the little sprinklers spray water on it then Trey goes down pretty slow. But....... if we run the hose from the top and the slide is really wet, he shoots down super fast, gets dumped into the pool at the bottom, his body is slammed against the side of the pool, then he stands up looking like "whoa, what just happened", gets a huge smile on his face, laughs and runs back up to do it again.
But this video is only when the slide is pretty dry I think. I'll try to get a better one next time.

But this video is only when the slide is pretty dry I think. I'll try to get a better one next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment