Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Disney with the Sallees

So last year Trey went on rides like Small World, Pirates, the Carousel, Buzz Lightyear, the zoo train thing, the Tiki Room. But this year, Pirates is a little more scary, he knows and tells us what he wants to go on instead of us deciding, and he wants to do everything more than once. And... when he was there with Daddy, he said he wanted to go on the "waterfall ride", so they did! Matt took him on the Matterhorn! I guess he did great the whole time but at the end he said "all done".
I wonder what he'll want to go on next year!



WOW! They are all looking at the camera!

Our christmas picture (Of course not all looking)
Tired after a long day

No comments: