Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Friday, December 19, 2008

More Halloween

My mom bought these soccer jerseys when they were visiting my sister in Peru. How cute they are!Aaahh, how cute this girl is we saw at the 4th and 5th grade halloween party for church! Her dress looks exactly like a bridesmaid dress I wore when I was pregnant! Weird.
Going to a halloween event/fair put on by Matt's brother's church
He didn't really know how to do the bumper cars. He kept going in circles or running into the outside gate.

He loves slides, athough it took him a while before he decided to go down.


He loved this one! Seems pretty dangerous to me but if it makes my kid smile...!

No comments: