Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Grandma Terry

This post is very late because I wanted to find younger pictures of my Grandma, but I never got around to looking for them and getting them scanned. So these are what I have.

Grandma Terry passed away April 25, 2008
Before she was affected by Alzheimer's Disease, she was a great grandma that we loved to hang out with. We had lots of sleepovers and fun times going to the movies and always dinner at souplantation. She also took us to many Disney on Ice shows. We loved to hang out with Grandma, and although it is difficult, I want to make these memories be the ones that stay in my heart because it is these that remind us what a wonderful person she was and how much we loved her.

Both my Grandma and Grandpa were in the military so these are pictures from her service. It was really special and memorable.









Posted by Picasa

No comments: