Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Potty Training Again ??

So once again, after being with Alexis for a week, Trey quickly picked up potty training again. And as much as I wanted to hold him back, dreading what it would be like on our road trip coming up, I decided I should let him do it if he is so excited about it. So all week after the Arreguins left, Trey was going pee pee and a couple poo poos in the potty all day long and wearing underwear or he went naked around the house. I kept him in diapers for naps and nighttime because I didn't want to fully potty train him and risk him not wanting to wear diapers on the road trip. Can you imagine going on a road trip up to Sacramento and stopping every hour to go potty, and most likely changing wet clothes when he had accidents!? I had no desire to do that so we decided to just let him do both (potty and diaper) until after the road trip.

He always wants to watch it go in.
(I guess all kids probably do this but this is the first time I have ever seen it, so I don't know!)

He mostly likes to use the "big potty" but sometimes will go on the "little potty"
HOORAY!!!!!


And of course I made sure Daddy taught him how to pee on trees so it would be easier when we went camping!! Good thinkin Mommy!HOORAY!!!

No comments: