I don't have a "fresh" picture, but just so everyone knows....Matt bic'd (I have no idea how to spell it) his head the day we left for our trip! I guess he has been wanting to do it and so he did! I didn't even notice...he had to say, "so, do you notice anything?" and then I saw his whitish/gray head! It looked very weird once I was looking at it. And when I felt it it felt really weird. Kind of like I was touching a dead person's skin. I have no idea why. It wasn't soft like normal skin. It was sticky? Is that the right word? I don't think so. Rubbery-like. Anyway, it didn't last long and then it was back to how it always looks, like in this picture. But i thought it looked good. Matt apparently didn't like it though because he hasn't done it again. I guess he likes the little stubbles. I guess I do too. At least I wasn't used to the shaved head yet. I am used to the "clippers--with-no-guard head"!
So, thanks for listening! You can give Matt your opinion of what you like if you want. :)
So, thanks for listening! You can give Matt your opinion of what you like if you want. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment