Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Trey and Dax

Apparently Trey remembers what he learned last year!
He likes swimming with us much better than his instructors.
He has added kicking and even some arm strokes which I didn't know he could do.


He is also rolling over onto his back very easily now which he didn't do as willingly at the end of last summer. Not wanting to swim could become a problem I bet since at the last lesson all he wanted to do was float. The instructor kept asking him to roll over and he kept rolling onto his back! At least he rolls back over to swim when he is with us!


Dax just cries during his whole swim lessons so I won't torture you with that video because it is pretty sad. Here is another one of him. He likes to move around but still isn't "crawling".

No comments: