Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sather Relatives (June 21)

I am catching up with my blogging! Did you notice today is July 2 and this party is from June 21? Yay! I am almost totally caught up!

This is from a relative party we had at Matt's Dad's house. It was planned for his cousins who were in town. But it wasn't the "whole" family because there would have been a ton more people. Matt's Dad has 5 brothers and sisters, and they all have kids, and some of them have kids too. They live in different parts of the country, but here are some of the locals.





Matt's step-mom Dawn and his cousin David making the "Dawn" face.
Aunt Catherine and cousin Meg went skydiving and here is a fun pic.
When Matt and I were dating and still in college, we went skydiving too. But we didn't get any fun pictures or video because the videographer, as we(me and the tandem guy on my back) jumped out of the plane, the videographer collided into us and dropped way down below us. So all of my video shows me about the size of an ant. So I only have video of the landing. Bummer. But we did do it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: