Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Road Trip (June 14-20)- Santa Barbara

The last 2 days of our trip we spent in Santa Barbara. Yay! We had not been there in a long time!! We were lucky enough to be able to stay with Matt's Westmont friends, Brian and Kacy, in their vacation rental. It was wonderful!!! MUCH more relaxing than camping. :)
We hung out at the beach, ate at Shoreline and Sambo's, and just enjoyed ourselves before we had to head back home.

We had dinner with Brian and Kacy at a yummy Mexican restaurant. The weather was perfect, the food was great, and the kids actually did REALLY well. It was wonderful!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree... your kids were great!! We had a great time hanging w/ you guys!